ActorsApply Website is owned, maintained and operated by Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd and is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us. In order to provide a personalised browsing experience, ActorsApply Web Site may collect information from you, this may include technical or other related information from the device used to access ActorsApply WebSite including without limitation data in your device and its location.
"Personal Information" means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home.
General Information Collection and Use Practices
Following is an overview of general information collection and use practices, as well as specific policies of particular products and services that may differ from the general policy:
1. IP Addresses. ActorsApply Website may collect technical information about your session (such as browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state). This information is used to analyze trends, administer the ActorsApply WebSite and track its usage.
2. Personal Information Collected From ActorsApply Web Site Visitors. ActorsApply Website may offer visitors the ability to register and personalize the information content displayed by ActorsApply. In order to complete the registration, you may be asked to provide contact information (such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers), and other demographic data. Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an e-mail address, system information and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting. The information collected from you is used by ActorsApply and our agents to deliver the requested information content, process your orders and facilitate your relationship with us. We may also use your contact information to send you information about other ActorsApply products and services as well as promotional material that may be of interest to you from some of our marketing partners. ActorsApply Web Site email@example.com.
5. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information. ActorsApply Web Site provides all of its customers with reasonable opportunity to access and update their Personal Information. If you have disclosed your Personal Information to us via an online order form or application, you may access and update this Personal Information. Our customer support department can also reasonably assist you with other requests related to data maintained by us.
6. Information about ActorsApply Web Site Subscribers. ActorsApply Website subscribers can access ActorsApply Web Site content via its website www.actorsapply.com. ActorsApply Web Site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards or news groups available to you and all its other subscribers/third parties etc. Please note that any Personal Information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these areas. Similarly, you should not disclose any information in our public forums, that you might consider confidential.
7. Confidentiality and Security. ActorsApply has security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the Personal Information under our control. We limit access to Personal Information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that Personal Information to provide products or services to you or in order to do perform their jobs. We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect your Personal Information. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended and rules made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
9. Changes to Our Policies. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in this privacy statement.
ActorsApply Website also reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification or as specified therein.
10. Contacting the ActorsApply Web Site. If you have any questions about ActorsApply Privacy Statement or our polices with respect to Personal Information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.. If you have any grievance about ActorsApply Privacy Statement or our polices with respect to Personal Information, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
11. Disclaimer: Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a secured payment gateway, Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd does not store or keep financial data such as credit card numbers/passwords/PINs etc. i.e. "Personal Account Related Information". Since the transaction happens on a third party network not controlled by Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd, once an online transaction has been completed, the Personal Account Related Information is not accessible to anyone at Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd. after completion of the on-line transaction at the payment gateway, this ensures maximum security.
Abson Career Management Pvt Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.